Saturday, August 31, 2002

We won the football game!!!!! Yay!!!! Omgosh i thought we were so gonna lose from watching the first half. They scored on us like in the first 6 minutes lol. Then again too so it was like 12 to 0 most of the game. We were walking around too before the game and Jillian kept going, hey i know him or i know that person lol. It was funny. Well anyway i told Jillian that we always play crappy the first half of the games and then we come back in the 2nd half and we did lol. All the sudden we were talking about going bowling and everyone starts screaming lol. I look up and Drew Akins is flying down the field and he scores for us lol. We all were like WOO!!!! lol. Then i forgot who scored again for us but they did and we got the 2 extra points so we got ahead. We won 15-12. That was the best game. I screamed WAY too much though, im surprised im not hoarse lol. Well anyway yesterday at school it was a cardio day in PE and i wore my hair up and i didnt wear any make up at all. Usually i'll wear some cover up on those days, but i didnt wear any. Well anyway i went home and took a shower and i wore my new shirt from aeropostal and i parted my hair on the side instead of the middle. And i put some make up on since i looked all groddy at school lol. And I put eyeliner on and everyone like flipped and was like u look SSOO pretty lol i was like well thank you. Megan G told me i need to do my hair and makeup like that everyday for school. Adam came home, yay. His last class got canceled for some reason so he got home early. Lucky me. I watched the game on like 4 different news channels last night and our band was the band of the week on Channel 4 i was like woo! lol. They showed Megan G using the flag and she was just smilin lol. And then they showed the student section too but they showed the section next to us and not us so i was like crap lol. Plus like all my friends went bowling after the game!!!!! Aahhhhh i went and asked my mom and she was like no i dont want to. I'll have to wait on you to bowl. I was like well take me and let adam go home and come back and get me in his truck and she was like no. So all my friends get to do something fun and im stuck at home on a friday night again. Lucky me.

No comments:

Post a Comment