Monday, September 2, 2002

hello there. im very bored. i'm eating banana nut bread. i wish there was no nuts though. Im talking to casey c right now. I talked to her last night on the phone for 2 hours and my mom yelled at me twice to get off the phone. We talked about food on the internet for like 20 minutes and we both think we need to cook for each other and eat lol. We love the same things. She's baking chocolate chip cookies too. She LOVES CCC and she makes them homemade from scratch. I was like yum i wanna try some of those sometime and she was like ok i'll bring you some. She's making them now lol. Shes bring me some tomorrow lol. i was like woah pretty quick. Well we talked about that and then about stuffed animals and how both of us have 500000 each. And then she said she had to go cause her dad was going to bed, so she goes u want me to call u?? And at first i was like ummm... cause im weird about talking to people on the phone cause i dont know what to say alot of the time. Well i let her call anyway and she is the best person for a phone convo. She's so attenative. She's like yeah after thing u say so u know shes listening and paying attention, not staring lol. I can't wait to try her cookies tomorrow lol. I went driving today again. I went yesterday too but today i drove the truck for the first time. Its a little harder to drive since its older but i did fine. And yesterday i pulled out of the garage and i drove all the way home and pulled back in! Woo!!!! I was like yes!!! lol and today i got me some keys for the van and the house. I actually have some keys for my pile of keychains now lol. School is tomorrow, which im kinda glad. I usually get bored around the house, which i am now. Plus its a short week too, so it'll go by quicker. I think me and my dad are gonna go to the game on friday in whitwell. I think im gonna ask jillian if she wants to go too and come back and spend the night with me if she wants to. I had so much fun last friday i cant get over how great that game was lol. Well im gonna go and do something else. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment