Sunday, August 25, 2002

Another groovy day lol

I had a great day when me and mom went to the mall. We went into Lane Bryant for some pants and to look for some shirts. Well I was buying the same jeans i had on cause i wanted another pair, and now they had sale where u could buy one pair of jeans and get another 1/2 off, i was like CRAP! lol. And plus they had a cute button up that was red w/ stripes. So me and my mom left and went to look elsewhere for shirts before i got that one. So we went to Aeropostal and i looked for the shirt i wanted and they had a ton! I got so excited cause they had a billion colors and EVERY shirt was written in glitter! I was like aaahhh!!!! Lol so i got one that was yellow and it was written in baby blue glitter. Everything was on sale in there. I need to go back and get another shirt cause they were only 15$. So then we went to profits and i found a super cute longsleeved one that was a khaki/gold color w/ a white collar and white sleeves. So i tried it on and i liked it but it was too short to tuck in. It would tuck in but i always want them long so i can pull them out and make me look thinner lol. So we went to Penneys and looked and didnt see any either. So we went back to Lane Bryant for my pants and to try on that top. Well the top was too short too and when i got home i realized i bought the wrong pants!!!! I did that last time with the same jeans!!!! I got them too short last time and this time i dont get flare!!!! I gotta take them back again and exchange them. Well then we go home and then like 2 hours later we go back to the mall and eat dinner at the Cracker Barrel. It was good. Then we came home and i went driving... Ahhh i didnt want to but i did fine. I went the same route i did last time. Out in the boonees lol. It's almost Monday! YES! Well im gonna go for right now. If i have anything else to write i'll come back like i always do lol. bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment