Tuesday, August 20, 2002

woooooooo. Just downloaded Nick Carter's new song on his solo album. It's the first single "Help Me", its pretty groovy. His new album comes out October 22 or 29. I guess i might buy it. I dunno, its not like I gotta buy it just cause its BSB. Its not a group thing so i dunno if i will get it right off. I know i'll probably eventually get it but i dunno about right off cause i need to save my money for Christmas. I might just ask for it for Christmas. I wish Jillian get on, she said wasn't gonna go to play practice tonight. So she said she'd get online. I was like woo! lol. Mrs Wortman gave us permanant seats in Chorus today. Were in alphabetical order. I only moved down 2 seats lol cause i was already on the front row. I was like nnnnooo i dont wanna move from Casey lol but then i realized she's gonna be next to me anyway b/c of last name. So i was content lol. Listened to some more Elvis today lol. Yay! I think im convincing my dad more in letting us go to Graceland! lol i think he's gonna let us go. Besides its only gonna be for 2 nights. He doesnt wanna drive 6 hours to see some dead guy he never liked anyway lol. I was like good point. Oh well i still wanna go lol. Not much happened today. We used the weights in PE, i was like yes no sweat as much lol. It was air conditioned in the weight room so i was like WOO! lol. Plus tomorrow is Chapel day which is good b/c its only 30 mins in there! YAY! He said were gonna go light on wednesdays. I gotta write in my food diary today. I think im gonna sleep in curlers so then i can have curls tomorrow lol. And i think im gonna wear my white tennis shoes with the American flag on the side, that i only have worn once, which was on my bday lol. There so white i dont wanna get em dirty lol. I think im gonna put some makeup on tomorrow too lol. Pretty day! Ok just found out some bad news from Jillian. Bad bad bad, but i dont know why im saying bad b/c i dont like this person remember? aaahhhh. I need to be pretty so i can get cheer boy to like me! aahhhhh! Oh well. Elvis comfort.....

No comments:

Post a Comment