Wednesday, August 7, 2002

Rockin' Kinda Day

Hello everybody! What a day. Well so far, it's only half way over. Well today i got up at 7:30 to get ready for registration, which wasnt too bad cause i usually get up around 8 anyway. So then we left and went and i went and found Jillian. Then we went and got our stuff and saw Kenzie. My gosh that child is dark. She looks like Ashley S. at the end of the summer lol she looked cute though. Her hair was still long and i was like yay cause she said she was gonna cut it off and i didnt want her to so im glad she didnt. Then we saw Valerie. We saw Jamie. I got my stuff. I love all my classes. And i sat down in the chair to talk to Mrs. Caldwell so she could give me my stuff and Coach Parker was sitting next to her and after i said my name he repeated it like in a question form, and i go yeah thats my name. And he goes, oh are u adam's sister? and Mackenzie cracked up and i go yes unfortunately lol. And he goes oh im sorry i wont say anything else lol. And then Mrs. Caldwell was showing me the medical form, and she said its good for the girls b/c they might need tylenol to take lol. I was like yeah thats great. lol. And let's see, heres my schedule:
1st Period : Chemistry
2nd Period : Girl's Bible (Mrs. Roland! YAY!)
3rd Period : PE first semester, then Health 2nd semester, and I have coach Heleton for both
4th Period : Accelerated English
5th Period : Spanish 2
6th Period : Geometry
7th Period : Concert Chorus

I like my schedule it's pretty good. It's kinda odd though to have English in the same place i did last year and to have Spanish in the afternoon. I'm used to the morning. Then I only have 1 class with Jillian! NO! I was so mad. All I have with her is Chorus. And they moved CC to 7th period instead of 6th which was kinda weird but its ok. I have 3 with Megan W, and i only have chorus with Tudor, Krissy, Kenzie, Megan A, Chad, and that's all i can think of now. We had to stand in line like 1 hour for our pics. We had to stand in line for our ID card pics and then we got those, and then in another line for Yearbook pics. The ID one was longer, it was coming out the door when we were done. And my ID looks like poo lol. Oh well we dont use them anyway. And then we wandered around. And then i went to the Dentist for my cavity. And it was ok. They numbed me. Im still numb. I sit and poke my lip lol. Well im gonna go! bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment