Wednesday, August 28, 2002

I have had the most awful day

Ok today was horrible. First of all i woke up with a headache. I've had one all day. Then someone wasnt at school this morning. But thats ok cause he was at lunch and on for the day. But anyway i did have the best time in PE today cause i was so dreading it cause exercise always makes my head hurt worse when i have a headache. But anyway coach helton went into the little hallway thing and he comes back with a volleyball!! I started jumping up and down and was like volleyball!! I got so excited! I didnt care about my head anymore lol. Well anyway i did do 2 of my serves ok. But anyway me and Katie Roddy and Lauren Jenkins rushed downstairs and changed really fast when we were done playing with the whole class and we ran upstairs and we bumped lol. We bumped for like 7 mins or so. It was so much fun. I miss volleyball so much. I think i might try out for next year. Cause Mrs Goodson isnt coaching anymore, and thats the whole reason i quit. So i might try out again. But then the day got SSOO crappy in chorus. Jillian told me someone likes who i like. I was like WHAT? But at first i thought she said he liked this person. But i had it backwards. And i asked her and she said she did. And i told her i liked him too. I'm like so weirded out by it now. But anyway I did talk to him! Kinda.... lol. Well we were standing at the piano trying to learn this song and jillian poked me and goes Isnt this pretty??? And she was holding his class ring lol. He was standing there for some reason. But anyway i go yeah thats what my brother has on his. He was like yeah its the birthstone for september, my birthday is on the 3rd. I was like thats soon isnt it??? And he was like yeah its monday. And i gave it back to him and i was like thats pretty. I was smiling when i said it cause i was hoping he would look at me but he didnt, but i was like OH WELL cause i was excited lol. I could feel my knees get weak too when i was standing there talking lol. I think im gonna officially meet him tomorrow. Like a hi my name is Cortney type meet lol. But i still feel so weird around her now. Its like were competing or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment