Friday, August 9, 2002

Legolas...ahhh *drools*

hello again everyone. And how are u on this fine evening? I am just jim dandy. Haven't done much in the past couple of days. Just walked and was bored around the house. We went today to eat with Granny and Papaw at Jenkins in East Ridge. IT WAS SO GOOD. Omgosh i woke up starving at 7:30 and ate a bowl of cereal and a granola bar and i was starving at 9:30 and so i ate lunch like i eat dinner. It was so good. Then we went shopping for dad's birthday. And I was a little angry about that cause im weird about that kinda stuff i dunno. I dont like doing things after something else unless its planned. And i forgot and i didnt feel like driving around all afternoon. But we went to Khols and i was sitting in the car cause i didnt wanna go in but my mom said they had skirts on sale 55% off and i went in, but i didnt expect to find anything cause they dont fit me. Im too fat. But i did get some underwear. Then they went to Target. Then they went to Linens and Things for Adams dorm, and while they were in there i went to Old Navy and bought me some track pants man. I wanted some and Granny had given me 20$ and they were 25$ so my mom gave me 15 cause i thought they were more but they werent. They had some groovy colors too. I got red but they had black, dark blue and a gray blue and it was between the gray blue and the red, cause i always get something blue, so i got red cause they were really bright. I'll be seen a mile away in those lol. I hope he'll let us wear em in PE. They have zip pockets on the side and 1 zip pocket on the back and they zip at the bottom on the sides for more room. They are mayjorly groovy. Well i'm ready for school. I want away from my family NOW. It'll be nice not having adam around during the day and then he'll be gone in 2 weeks! YAY!!!!! MY OWN BATHROOM AND COMPUTER! AAHHHH! There will be food in the house too! He eats everything so now i wont have to fight for it! lol! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment