Saturday, August 3, 2002

Another day, another day.

I had another boring day. I went to bed at almost 12 last night. And that's LATE for me. I was DYING for Jillian to get online and I even prayed for her to get to on and when i was about to get off, she got on!!!!! I about had a heartache when her s/n said she was on lol. I was like Aaahhh!!! And then we talked for like an hour lol. I'm waiting for her to get back on so we can talk again. Well about my day. I woke up at 8. I went and walked after lunch today and sweated like a pig cause it's so hott, and there wasn't a breeze. And then i took a 30 min. nap cause i was tired. I finished some of my BSB binders for school. I have the Group one done, Nick, and Howie. I've still gotta find some more AJ, Brian, and Kev pics. Then Ashley called and we talked. Then i ate dinner. Then I read some more Lord Of The Rings. Then I went and walked. And just a bit ago I took a shower and now i am on here waiting for Jillian to get on. I am now singing the finale Come What May from Moulin Rouge. Usually I sing Sparkling Diamonds, Come What May, Elephant Love Medley, and Come What May (finale). I dont even know why i told u that lol you dont care. ooohhh i have mail. Well im gonna go look for some BSB pics and some other stuff! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment