Monday, August 19, 2002

wahoo. lol. I dont have that much to say. I'm listening to Elvis! lol! I took my cd player this morning and put the adapter in the van so me and my mom listened to Elvis on the way to school lol. Or what i meant to say was I MADE my mom listen to it with me lol. We listened to the first disk. I was waiting all day to get out so i could go and listen to him again lol. We listened to it on the way home again. And i told her we can listen tomorrow too lol. Then i think i'll switch to the second disk on wednesday to mix it up some. I told some people at school today about buying the cd and i might go to GRaceland during fall break and Jillian goes I wanna go! lol! I was like yes rock on. If we go my parents will probably let me take her anyway lol. We'll take some Elvis pics lol. I'm looking for some hotbar skins of him now. And i downloaded some webshots wallpapers the other day and a screensaver. I'm not gonna install the screensaver yet though until adam leaves, which is saturday, YAY. And then im gonna put the Moulin Rouge one in too. I actually didnt have homework for once! yay! lol. I think i need to go look for an Elvis Christmas cd, that would sound so beautiful. I'm gonna look that up. Well i dont have much else to say so i guess i'm gonna go. If i have anything else to say, i'll come back later lol. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment