Friday, August 23, 2002

I have a lot to say...

Wow today was wild for me. Ok well i was glad it was friday but now im like dreading everyday cause of PE. I despise that class. But today everyone like had a problem, so he asked if we wanted to stay inside and we all were like YES!!! lol. So we ran 5 laps, and did all this leg stuff so we all were dead and then we ran 2 more laps!!! I was like ahhh!!!! But it think it was a bit better b/c it was inside. Then in english we have a test on monday on those rules. And then i got one of those twister drinks at lunch and then in spanish mrs lee wasnt there b/c something happened to coach lee. So we had mrs akins lol. She doesnt know ANY spanish so it was funny lol. Well anyway everything was like 15 mins short today b/c of the pep rally. I was like YES! I love the pep rallys man lol. I think there fun. Well anyway Christin W made letters that spelled out sophomores and we put them down in the ground and then we found out tiffani spelled it wrong and put mo instead of om lol. Then Mrs. Taylor just walked right over them! I started flipping out and she didnt even notice!!! LoL. I was like dude move!!!! Everyone laughed at me lol. And woooo! Someone looked GOOODDDD today. Beyond belief GOOODDD. Aahhhh i was like drooling lol. The football game was awesome man!!!!! Jillian came home with me from school so she wouldnt have to stay at school ALLL day lol. We had fun. Then we went to the game and wandered around until the game started and then we went and sat in the student section which wasnt big at all. Well i drooled the whole time man lol. Well anyway like in the last quarter or the 3rd one, i got SSSOOO scared for someone and it scared me so much i started to cry!!!!!!! My mouth was open the entire time and i put my hand over it to cover it up and then i started to cry! omgosh i was so scared!!!! Jillian said she knew i was gonna cry when she saw the blood vessels in my eyes turn red lol. Her and Megan W and Meenal all were like omgosh whats wrong!!!! Brittany K thought she had hit me in the head too hard with the plastic football lol. But jillian flipped out on me lol. She was like AAWWWW its ok!!!!! I felt better though, everything was ok. Nothing else was wrong, i dont think. Ok well anyway. Right after that i turned and the camera man was watching us lol but i didnt think anything of it cause they film so much and dont show it so i was like oh well. And Jillian just told me WE WERE ON CHANNEL 4!!!!! Like me and her and 2 other people!!!! I was like aahhhh nnnoooo!!!!! I bet i looked ssooooo baddd. aahhhh.
But we on like 39 to 20 lol we rock. Well anyway Adam leaves tomorrow!!! YAY!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!! Well im gonna go! BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment