Thursday, August 22, 2002

Ok i earlier i wrote this super long entry and then my comp. crapped out and it was ALL lost!!!! I about peed on myself man!!!! Well anyway i have been threatened by adam that i have to get off when he gets out of the shower, so i guess i'll write a condensed verison of my earlier entry. Well I had a groovy day, for one reason. And anyway the rest was ok. Well anyway I asked Curly about a certain someone and she said she went out with him for 2 months 2 years ago!!!! I was like yes u know all about him! lol but she doesnt know that much but she does know some. Well anyway she told me about him and she said he's a SUPER sweetheart and loves to give affection. And she said he was one of those types where you could ask for a hug and he would give you a huge bear hug and i was like awww how sweet!!!! She said hes the sweetest thing. And i asked her if she thought he would go out with me and she said yes b/c she thinks im one of those bubbly, REALLY nice and sweet people ALL the time and she said he loves people like that, so i was like wooo! lol. Well then today she comes into class and she goes i told **** about u and i go what???? I was going to kill her. And she said she asked him about me and asked do u know Cortney ******** and he goes yeah isnt that coochie's sister and she goes yeah. So i was like wooooo he knows who i am!!! But then i was thinking maybe he just heard my last name and thought i was his sister instead of actually knowing who i am. Oh well lol im happy anyway. I'm gonna ask her tomorrow if he asked why she asked about me. Did that make sense? lol anyway im typing REALLY fast cause i dont want adam to see this and im trying to get it all in lol. Football game tomorrow!!!!! WOO!!!!! first one of the season! Cant wait!!! Homecoming will be here before ya know it! bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment