Friday, August 16, 2002

What a day...

Omgosh i am so exhausted. I am so thrilled today is friday. Ok i need to explain my day. Im going to class by class too cause thats fun lol.
Chemistry: Let's see we took notes, tried to understand all that # and 0 crap, who knows that? Besides i think that woman is deaf. Everytime someone talks she has to strain or move closer to understand. The other day I was saying something and she asked me to repeat myself like 3 times, and i had said it in my normal voice too! Oh well. We had homework in there too, but im half way done haha.

Bible: Well we had our memory vrse test today. I think i got half of them right. I couldnt remember vrs 17. Oh well. And then we had to find 5 ads in our mags for open discussion and put what they showed. She had options on the board to pick from. That was fun.

PE: This is the killer. Ok i was already dreading it. I was dreading it on thursday. We had to run. He told us to walk the first one, then jog, then walk the next one, then jog. Well alot of people started out jogging instead, but it was like me Katie R, Lauren, Brittany M, and Megan G. I was the last one, (which i knew i would be cause i cant run for anything, unless its for a BSB oohhh...). But I got done. Well anyway that gym is hotter than outside, so were all down there trying to not be so tired and to change. Thats awful i hate changing when im tired. All our clothes were sticking to us and we all were sweaty and sticky. Plus i've been wearing 2 bras (my wire and then my sports over that), in class b/c i have been VERY blessed in that 'area'. So I need extra help there when i run. But anyway i forgot to take off my 2nd bra and i had already gotten my shirt on, so i was too tired to take off my shirt. So I had to wear it for the whole day, BIG mistake. The entire day when I moved my left arm, the sports bra would push the wire into my left boob and it killed. Aaahhh pain. I took it off in the car. But anyway I was so sweaty that in english class my hair was awful, so i wore it up all day, and it wasn't dry until after lunch. And then when i got home some of the very back was still damp! Gross I know, but this is the worst part. When i was in english i was airing my shirt out trying to cool off, and i stopped, and my shirt started sticking to my back. And i lifted up my shirt to feel my back, it was soaked. I was like dripping. It was like someone sprayed me with a hose! And then i thought my shirt would get sweat all over it and and stain it, but it didn't. Then I guzzled my water at lunch cause i hadnt had anything to drink. Ok finally done with PE.

English: I was about to fall asleep cause i was so dead from PE. Enough said.

Spanish: Did a story, that was it. Boring.

Geometry: It was actually alot better today. People were making jokes. And we had Brittany King in there, and she is insane. All the sudden she asked in the middle of class, What's ure name? And it really wasn't a stupid question b/c he never told us on the first day lol. So the whole class he was like since u dont know my name... lol. And then they asked him his first name, then how old he is, and if he had a girlfriend and other stuff too. He actually smiled too! That man never smiles. His face is always the same lol. But we got him cracking up some today. He's like Coach Robertson # 2. He's 24 too. And he's not a very good teacher... and he coaches soccer! lol. Thats odd. Oh good news though! He said if u have ure binder and all ure stuff in order when he takes them up, that he'll give u 10 points on ure final average! That could give me an A in math! I've NEVER had that! Woah! I could actually have ALL A's this year! Thats a little creepy lol.

Chorus: I got nervous in this class man. I thought we all would have to do the canons and all, but only 1 group did! I was like aahhhh thank u! She just like closed her eyes and picked 4 people on her role, and they had to pick a person to sing with. And everytime i was like aahhh dont go up! But she never did, she always went down. I was like haha. We sang some of Old Time Religion and that was it really. I wanted to sing I will Arise, but we didnt :(. But it was a good day, except for PE.

Ya know chemistry is so awful, that i said i would rather go back to Biology. And its true!!! I love Coach cole, hes great, but i wasnt too wild about his class. But it was ALOT better than this. We could ask random questions and he would answer for us. What questions can u ask in Chemistry? Thats right, none. I think im gonna go back and see him and beg him to let me take his class again lol. Well i'm gonna go! ttyl bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment