Sunday, August 18, 2002

Groovy day

I had a pretty groovy day today. Well it wasn't for my dad. We were going to church and i woke up to find out that my dad had gotten 3 hours of sleep. He's been on call for work, which means if they have a prob, they call him. So he has his phone and work with him ALL the time for a week. And they started having probs last night at like 10 something. And he stayed up until 4:30. OMgosh i was like dude no. Thats not cool. And then he had to get up at 7:30 to call in. He makes a call at 8. He works way too much and gets paid way too less. Well thats what i think. Ok well we didnt go to church, b/c of my dad. Then me and my mom went to Walmart and to Media Play. We went to Walmart and got some stuff we needed. Let's see i got some face wash, some conditioner, 2 deoderants (one for my gym bag and one for home), uuuhhh i cant remember what else i got there if anything. Ok then we went to Media Play and I got an Elvis cd! lol! Elvis rules man! I've been getting into the whole Elvis vibe thing this week with his anniversary and all. I went and bought a 2 disc cd thing. Its groovy man. I'm fixing it right now on my music thing. ANd ya know what rocks so much?? We MIGHT go to Graceland during fall break! I was begging lol. But my dad didnt say no and he didnt say yes. But i only wanted to stay like 1 or 2 nights. I wanted to see his house, stay in the Heartbreak Hotel, and eat at his diner thing. I mean it's not like i wanna stay a week. Just 2 days. All i wanna do is see his house and shop some lol. But it is REALLY far away. 6 hours. Aahhh. Thats ok though. I'll listen to him the whole way lol. I was even thinking I should be Elvis for Halloween next year. Ya know have the whole white jump suit with the cape and the glasses, maybe the wig. That would rock lol. U could call me the Queen instead of the King lol. I think if we go i want an Elvis shirt. That would rock. I've been watching some of his movies on tv this weekend and i watched E! true hollywood story on him too. And some stuff on AMC. It was pretty groovy. Well hey im gonna go. It's been a long day and im super tired. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment