Wednesday, August 14, 2002

Tiredage

Is it normal to be this tired the first couple days of school? I am so tired. I go to school 7 hours a day and then go home and do homework for another hour or more. Thats crap. Aaahhhh Moulin Rouge. I feel better. :). Elephant Love Medley, "We should be lovers, we cant do that, we should be lovers and thats a fact. Though nothing will keep us together, we can steal time just for one day. We could be heroes, forever and ever, we could be heros forever and ever, we could be heroes, just because Ieeeeee willl aways love you.... Ieeee can't help love you. How wonderful life is, now your in the world. Sorry had to sing that for you. Love that song to death. One of my many Moulin Rouge faves. I gotta buy that, so i can watch it all i want, like Lord Of The Rings. Oooooo Legolas.... Omgosh I found out the wildest news tonight. I was floored. I can't say what but I was like WOAH. It's so weird too! I was like nu uh. Oh well, i just have to realize its real. Ya know today Chorus was crap. I do not like her picking random people to sing by themself AT ALL. That is not cool and not fair to that person. Cause if u refuse, she could change your grade. No one is making her sing by herself or with a couple of people. I don't know if we'll do too good with the sight reading stuff at competition. I did like the song were learning. It's pretty. I love the guys part, its so low, I mean the Bass'. Oh today Andy had to sing something outloud and afterwards we all laughed and Erika looked at me and smiled. I don't know if she meant it as like hi or as like haha your embarrassed i know about you lol. I'll have to ask her tomorrow. Ooooo American Idol comes on in 15 mins. I hope Nikkie or RJ get voted off. One of them will i know it. The other people are the most popular, they always get the most votes. Ya know I need to check myself. I need to set myself straight. No one else can help me but myself. Ok i shouldn't of even said anything about that. I'm gonna shut up about that now. Ok back chorus for a min. I wonder when we're gonna get our dresses and tuxes? I love those dresses, they are so pretty. Ok now i forgot what i was gonna say about Chorus. Crap. Still thinking lol. Oh well, if it comes back i'll write it later. What else am I supposed to say?? I have written alot. I usually don't write this much. Ok well i guess i'm gonna go. I got on to see if Jillian was on, I NEED HER TO READ MY EMAIL. NOW! aahhh!!!! Oh well, maybe later then! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment