Sunday, August 4, 2002

Groovy night

I had the grooviest night!!!! I had a blast! I went to church and the bbq at East Brainerd tonight. I wasn't gonna go cause i never go to those things, but my mom asked me to ask Jillian if she was going. And she was so i decided to go. I had a wonderful time. They had a bbq thing for the seniors. And then they said the seniors and their families got to eat free so i was like woo! lol. And church was good. I sat with Jillian, Amber, Allison, Mary Anne, Anne, and Jennifer at dinner. We cracked up the whole time lol. Jillian gave me a little 'gift' lol. She was harassing me about it cause i didnt want it. And she was trying to embarrass me by showing it around b/c of who was on it, so i took it lol. It's still in my pocket. I figured everyone would be in awe of my teeth lol cause jillian was when she first saw me, but nobody really made a big deal out of it. I know Chad M. will when i see him lol. He was dying to know when i was gonna get em off lol. I think im gonna come on Wednesday to church. Jillian wanted me to, but i was becoming a chicken and wasn't going to, but i think i will now. And my parents said that i could start going on sundays in the morning and at night if i wanted. They said they might start visiting cause they know everyone over there already anyway lol. Sounds like fun. I think i might have a better time over there than at my church cause i dont have many friends over there even though ive gone there since i was born. Pretty sad i know. And the Soggy Bottom Boys performed. :). That was the best by far, and not b/c of the singing or the dancing (haha jillian, thinks nasty thoughts LOL). Well im gonna go! I'm waiting on Jillian to get on. She had to stay while her mom helped clean up. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment