Sunday, August 25, 2002

Another day....

Yes it is Sunday. It's probably going to be a long day too. Well maybe not THAT long cause im actually doing something today lol. I think the problem is that i get up too early. Well i cant help that, oh well. I got up at 10 after 7 this morning. I rolled over and i realized my mouth piece had fallen out, and i was like oh crap. Cause they said it could do that, but it hasnt yet and i've had it 6 weeks. So i dont know how long it was out. I go back to the ortho on tuesday. But its after school instead of in the morning :(. I like them in the morning better cause this year i can miss chemistry lol. I'm gonna try and get my mom to make the next one on a monday or a friday so i can miss PE lol. I so dont wanna go to that class. I wonder what time me and mom are going shopping.... I have to go look at some new stores today. I dont think i've ever been in Aeropostal and im gonna go look at that shirt i want. And im gonna go see that Holister store everyone is talking about. I might go and show my mom that Elvis shirt too. I so want that shirt. But i dont know if it will fit me :(. Well i'll probably get back on tonight, so i'll probably update about today again lol. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment