Friday, February 28, 2003

Wow hey, I havent updated in a few days. I haven't had much to say. I'm sick of rain, thats for sure. I'm also sick of Chorus. That is a horrible class. I shouldn't even call it a 'class' cause its not. It's do whatever u want class. It's sad. I dread going in there. I do not wanna go on the Gatlinburg trip.

I'm thinking about what to say. 291 days till Return Of The King! YAY! I have a countdown clock on my desktop and it has the days, hours, minutes, and seconds and it has One Ring to rule them all scrolling at the bottom. And I have 4 skins to change it to, Gandalf, Aragorn, Gollum, and a Frodo and Sam one. It rocks man! Oh I heard that there is a Gollum toy! And it comes with 2 heads! One for Gollum and one for Smeagol and it comes with a toy fish! How cute!


Ok today in chorus, we watched The Emporerer's New Groove, which is a funny movie by the way, and I sat with Casey and Megan W. And I noticed a group of my friends in the back. And I saw 3 specific people all sitting next to each other. I looked at one of them and almost started crying. I miss her dearly. She is by far one of my closest friends and I just miss her. I miss talking to her about everything, I miss telling her every single detail that happens with Robby, I miss her jokes, I miss giving her hugs, and most of all I miss talking to her.


I think I talked more to her today than I have in 4 weeks, and I think I only said 15 words to her all day. I wanted to die today when she gave one of my friends a hug. She was going to her class and she said i'll see you later! and gave her a hug. I was just thinking," I want a hug too. " I haven't had one from her in a long time. I thought about just randomly going up to her one day and not saying anything and just giving her a hug but I don't think she would like that or know why I was doing it.


This friendship is NOT gonna be like one I had in 8th grade, but it looks like it's turning into that and I can't stop it. I've prayed about it and prayed about it and I will continue to pray about it until I have some sort of answer. I'm tired of it all. I don't know what to say or how to act when i'm around her and that's even if I am. It's small talk now. It's like a yeah or a hey, and that's the whole conversation. I try and start a conversation with her but I don't know what to say and even if I do she's talking with someone else about something more important. It's even harder cause we dont see each other. We only have 1 class together. I waved at her the other day and either she didn't see me or she just didnt wanna wave back cause I didnt get a response out of her. That hurt. Bad. I don't know what to do. I need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment