Saturday, February 8, 2003

Ok I had the BEST dream last night! IT HAD THE LOTR CAST AND BSB IN IT!!!!!!!! Ok so I wake up around 7:45 I think and I suddenly remember my dream and I am SO happy. And I thought to myself, Ok Cortney just make yourself remember it and u can go back to sleep. Cause usually in my dreams I dont remember if I wake up and go back to sleep. So I wake up 15 mins later and I cant remember half of it! I was so mad! Well here's what I remember. I'm in a SUV and Billy Boyd (Pippin) is in the backseat!!!! And I think i was the most excited about that in the entire dream lol. And I can't remember but I think Dominic was in there too, but he mighta been in the other suv, but i think he was in mine. And then its cloudy after that. All I remember is being in McDonalds and thats when I met BSB and I had my I Love BSB's with me too and I gave them too them! ANd other stuff happened that I remembered this morning and then I forgot. Im SO MAD! Aahhhh my one good dream in a LONG time with the 2 things I love and I cant remember! It would of been absolutely perfect if we were in Ireland though lol.


I went shopping today. Me and my mom went to Pennys so I could get myself some bras. I got a regular white one and a sports bra. And then we went into Lane Bryant. I saw 2 skirts I liked too. One was pinkish and came to my knee and then had a ruffle that went down to the middle of my calf so it was an angled skirt. And the other one I liked the best cause it was long and really flowy at the bottom. It was purpleish. I didnt like the top though cause it was like a mermaid skirt where it was smaller on top and flowy at the bottom so it made my thighs look bigger. But i liked it the best. But I said I wished the pink skirt's print was on the purple silhouette. But it was 50$!!!! So i think im gonna wait till its on sale cause i looked in the sale today and my 40$ blouse was 20$. It was my size too. I was so mad.

And then I went into The Icing and got Ciara something. Ciara is my BSB pen pal from Ireland! Ireland! yay! Her bday is coming soon so im gonna mail her something. I went and got 10 things for 5$. Thats the best deal ever cause I can get 20 things for 10$ too. And they had all this cell phone stuff but it wasnt for my phone! But anyway I got up there and I had got grab bags that had alot of stuff in em and i thought they were included in the 5 for 10 but they werent but the lady said she'd make them a part for me. I was like wow thanks!!!!!! That was SO nice of her! But i got a ton. It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment