Saturday, February 1, 2003

Well I think i'm getting sick now. Thanks Jillian! haha j/k. Well last night we had breakfast for dinner. Have yall ever done that? It's good lol. Well anyway I was fine and then my stomach started to hurt. Well I started getting cramps. And I thought that was odd cause i wasnt on my period and I didnt have to go to the bathroom (but that all changed soon). Well it all lasted from about 6:30 to 8:30. I would have periodic cramps and then go to the bathroom. And then at 9:30 i was SO hungry cause I didnt have anything left in me! My stomach hurt cause I was hungry now! Well even before my cramps started, i've been having something wrong with my throat.

It started Thursday. It's like i've got something stuck in my throat, and i keep coughing to make it go away but it wont! I'll cough and it won't go away and my eyes will water when I dont cough so then i cant see lol. I started coughing in Chemistry and I made myself not cough so I didnt look stupid. Well I started coughing last night and u know when u cough so hard sometimes u gag? Well I did that and I thought i hope i dont do that again cause i might throw up. I spoke too soon. I coughed right after that and some of my grits and OJ came up from dinner. And then i had tears on my cheeks cause my eyes watered so bad. Ahhh just coughed, and my eyes are watery right now. Im going to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment