Monday, February 3, 2003

Well I have decided that im gonna change the whole, put up a new icon everyday thing. Cause I gotta put the floppy in every 3 days and its a hassol, so im gonna keep one icon up every week and then change. That way we ALL can enjoy the icon for a whole week instead of one day. And besides some of u might not check my journal everyday, so u cant see the new one everyday! Arent u happy now? I know i am :)

Well I'm sick. Well im getting worse. I left during 2nd period today. My throat has gotten worse and i've sneezed about 7 times today. Allergies.... Well at least i think.

We did a lab in chemistry! JOY. Well im failing that class for progress report. I have a 64. Apparently I have a 0 on a homework assignment. I hate that woman. I hate her more than Litchford and Helton combined. So thats ALOT. Today Megan made sure I made her keep her goggles on. Haha, that was funny last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment