Wednesday, February 12, 2003

Hello again. I havent updated in a few days. Havent had much to say.

I'm going to Winterfest this weekend! It should be fun but im honestly nervous. Plus theres 6 people in my hotel room! It's me, Jillian, Allison, Amber, Jennifer, and Breanne. I don't know Breanne. She came to church on Sunday and sat with us but I've never talked to her. She seemed nice on Sunday. I should be able to get to know her this weekend. Well I'm dreading the trip kinda too cause its suppose to rain ALL weekend. And my dad said one of his friends who lives near Knoxville said there suppose to get 2-4 inches! Aahhhh im gonna be using my umbrella the entire time. I might take my smaller one so I can fit it into my purse. It's the camo one Casey gave me. Its awesome! It's a mini umbrella but its plenty big enought to get under and it comes with a little bag. And u put the umbrella in the bag and then the bag is also a backpack! It's so awesome! U can turn it inside out! So I think im gonna use that.


I'm SO ecstatic about going in the Irish shop too! I just gotta find it lol. Ashley told me she thinks its across from the mall and Megan G told me she thinks its on a corner. So i'll find it. I'm sure Jillian will wanna go in so we can find it together lol. And then Megan also told me that they had Claddaghs in the Acorn shop. So i'll look for that too. And Megan W told me a while back that in a million shops they had some BSB stuff! YAY!


Ive got LOTR valentines for Friday! YAY! And I have poo news for me. I cant get my haircut tomorrow! I was so mad! My hairdresser's mom is really sick with cancer and is about to die or already has. So i'm getting it cut next thursday. But thats ok. Not much else to say. Bye yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment