Sunday, February 23, 2003

Ok I have one thing to write about. Adam came home this weekend and brought a friend. And this friend was hott. And I mean HOTT. His name is Jeff and he has a great accent and talks real slow. Woo he was great, but the best part is that he looks like Colin off Everwood! NO JOKE! When I first saw him, I was like omgosh dude, it's Colin's brother! lol. His hair is cut like his, but a lighter brown. Woo he look good. lol just thought I would mention that.


Grammy's are tonight! yay! MY MEN ARE GONNA BE THERE TOO!!!!!!!! Well there gonna be there, but the paper said something about Nick not being there with them, but going with Aaron I think. So I think he'll be there just not with the group, which is fine. He'll still be there lol. I can't wait to see them all! I've seen Kevin plenty of times from doing promotion for Chicago in NY and he looks GREAT but I wanna see Howie Bear and Bri and AJ!!!!!! AAHH!!!! AJ!!!!!!!!!! *screams VERY loud*.

No comments:

Post a Comment