Monday, February 17, 2003

Ok I think it's offical that after every trip I go on, i come back sick. It ALWAYS happens. I thought I was gonna die yesterday. I got my wonderful 3 hours of sleep and I woke up and my throat was hurting. And then i've had a headache since friday. Oh and all day yesterday I had chills. During church service, I had to bounce my legs to keep my blood flowing cause it was the only way I could have some kinda warmth. And I slept the whole way home. Jillian slept in my lap part of the way. I don't think I realized how sick I was till i was in the car on the way home. I could actually hear myself talk and i did sound sick. Ahhh.

The trip was pretty fun though. I'm not gonna give a full story though cause I dont really feel up to typing that much. But here's a little recap:

1. I got 5 hours of sleep in 2 days

2. From Saturday and Sunday I ate probably 2 meals total

3. I got sick

4. I bought a claddagh ring, a bracelet, candy for my parents, a gift for Emmy, and I got an airbrushed tshirt that says Cortney (heart) Backstreet Boys. Yay i wanna wear my shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment