Thursday, February 6, 2003

Sorry I haven't updated in a few days. There hasnt been much to say. I have some stuff to say about today though cause I was pissed off.

Well today Brittany K sat behind me in Spanish. And u all know how Brittany is, shes not all there lol. Well anyway u all saw I wore my hair in braids today. Well everyone usually has a big time with them, and so did Brittany. She played with them, tied them in knots and then one of my rubber bands fell out. So my braid was kinda ruined, so I just took them both down and put my hair in a ponytail. Well that was a BAD mistake. For some time I didn't know that she was coloring my hair purple with her pen! I wouldn't of known if Jim hadnt said stop coloring her hair. I wasn't really mad, cause it takes ALOT to get me REALLY mad at someone. Usually i'm used to everything, so nothing bothers me. Well then she wouldnt leave my hair alone. And today was reading day in there, so we all couldnt talk cause people were testing.

So she does this the WHOLE period while i'm trying to read my book. And finally i'm sick of her so I turn sideways so she cant play with it anymore. But then she MARKS ON MY FACE! I was getting SO pist then. And she kept on nagging me and wouldnt stop. And while all this is going on, Robby keeps wanting me to hit her, which i was threatening to do anyway. And while i'm being made into graffittii, I finally kick her and im telling her to stop and earlier i said u know whats gonna happen? Mrs Lee is gonna see me yell at u or hit u and im gonna get in trouble b/c of u. And that happened. I'm trying not to get colored and I get told to turn around cause i was telling to stop or she was gonna be in pain.

And Robby was all for me hitting her lol. He was like yeah I bet 50$ on Cortney, she could kill Brittany lol. And then he said we should do it in geometry cause Litchford wouldn't care and we'd have like an arena LOL. It was the funniest thing. And honestly I was shaking, cause i was so angry. In geometry i was just shaky and paranoid cause I thought she was gonna do something else to me. And I was waiting to hit her cause Litchford wouldnt care, cause Mrs Lee woulda given me a conduct referal probably lol. And then Jenna started singing justin timberlake and that was making me mad. And then Robby said I should hit her. And then he said no, u should hit them both, 2 to 1, Cortney would still win, my moneys on her lol. I will hit her if she does it tomorrow lol. I mean I love the girl to death but shes SO annoying. She wont bother me anymore when shes in pain. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment