Tuesday, February 18, 2003

Well I went to the wonderful doctor yesterday and I have Tonsillitis. We got there and I thought oh no im gonna have to wait here for 2 hours and then another hour in the actual room. But there was barely anyone there. It was wonderful. So we sat there like 15 mins and I read LOTR the whole time, (oh yeah i've got 2 chapters left in the first part of ROTK, so i'll start the second half tomorrow! yay!). So then we go to the back room and we sit there about 15 mins again.


And then Dr. Naik comes in and tells me about my tonsills again and how humongous they are and how I need to get them checked out again so I can possibly have them taken out. Ok heres the thing with my tonsills, there oversized. I know this. I've known this my whole life. My tonsills look swollen at their regular size. So if u looked at them u would think im sick, but thats the way they are normally! So yes I have oversized tonsills, so automatically every doctor under the sun thinks I need to have them out cause there huge and I snore. And I went to a doctor once before and insurance would cover most of the surgery but he said it would be fine if I had em out but I wouldnt die if i didnt. So then dad said we could go look again this summer to see about having them out. Joy.


And as u can see im at home today. I've had a headache since Friday and no im not exaggerating. So I guess i'll get to do makeup work tomorrow, fun.


I think I might go watch my LOTR extended DVD. Orlando and Billy will keep me entertained....

No comments:

Post a Comment