Friday, February 21, 2003

Ok read the italicized part.

A.J. McLean attended the Daredevil premiere in Los Angeles this week, where he told a MuchMusic correspondent that the Backstreet Boys would be recording soon. "We're going back into the studio either next month or the month after," said McLean. "We're a family. We've made a conscious promise that we're going to be together forever." AJ went on to talk about his continued sobriety, saying, "I'm still going to meetings and plugging in. Sober living is much better than partying." Of his delayed nuptials to singer Sarah Martin, AJ said, "We actually postponed the wedding because there's so much crazy stuff going on. But it's going to be great. She's a wonderful woman and I'm really looking forward to it."

Ok I have to say that article should shut alot of people up. I should print it out and take it to
school and post it on every available space I see.


Ok I wanna say some stuff about all the Michael Jackson specials.

Ok they really need to leave that poor man alone. He was all they talked about on Oprah today and they brought up some good points. I think they did trick Michael into answering some of the questions. I think he has had more than 2 face lifts and I DONT think he has some sick fetish with children. I can see how when he says he likes kids to sleep in his bed with him, how that could scare people but honestly come on. I mean what's the difference between that and me babysitting a 7 year old child and we watch movies laying on a bed and we fall asleep? I mean really people need to leave him alone. And what about if a child get scared during a storm or if they have a nightmare, the first thing they do is run to their parents room or to an adult and they want to sleep in their bed with them cause they feel safe. And people are saying well he's a grown man its wrong. Well for one, im almost a grown woman, I dont think its wrong if little kids wanted to sleep in my bed cause they were scared or anything else, do u think thats odd? Cause I personally dont. And two, he has the body of a 40 year old, but that doesnt mean he has the mind of one. He could still think hes 12 when he has kids over. So he probably doesnt see why people think what he's doing is wrong.


Ok on another note. I kinda got in trouble with Coach Pope today. I walked out of Spanish today and I was talking to Meenal and I heard Robby say something about she's causing trouble over there or something and then Coach Pope walked over and looked at me and I go what did I do? And he goes Robby said u were causing trouble. And I go omgosh he just randomly said that to get me in trouble! I'm not doing anything! And Robby CRACKED UP. He thought that was hilarious.


"Go, go, go, go, go, go Shorty it's your birthday. We gone party, like it's your birthday, we gone party like it's party and we don't give a **** about your birthday!"

Ok sorry I dont even know if thats the last line of that part but he says the F word and im guessing thats where it goes, but sorry it was stuck in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment