Saturday, February 22, 2003

Ok i'm SO ready for Spring now. I didn't think blue sky would ever appear on this earth again, but it came for a while today! We were so happy! Rain is poo! But now it's gonna monsoon outside, the wind is terrible. We can hear it against the house.


Me and my mom went to the mall today and Old Navy. At Old Navy I wanted to look at St. Patrick's Day stuff which they had. I got all excited cause they had this gorgeous shirt that said Shamrock in green and it was covered in glitter. I'm gonna go back and get it soon. And then I got one of those towels in a pack u know? U put it in water and it turns into a towel, well it turned into a rag actually lol. But then we went to Bath and Body and I got Ciara this really cute bag that had 5 different things in it. And then we went into The Icing. That is the hottest store I have EVER been in. It's like 85 in there. Well anyway the lady that works there is super nice, she told me I had pretty hair. Ok everyone and their brother tells me I have pretty hair. I turned in my work on friday in spanish and the sub said I had beautiful hair and I was like well thank u lol. But anyway there I got some gorgeous earrings for my Secret Sister. And as we walked out I saw Erika V working at the Service desk lol. She is SO pretty and nice it's not even fair. We talked to her for a few minutes and I told her I was looking for a job and she showed me the hiring book that has what stores are hiring so I was like woo! Dry Ice and Rack Room were in there so I got excited lol. But I asked the lady in the Icing if they were hiring and she mumbled something about applications and said they werent hiring. But I gotta tell Danielle cause we wanna try and apply at the same place so we can know someone when we work lol. But shes already 16..... I hope they hire at 15....

No comments:

Post a Comment