Wednesday, March 5, 2003

Ok most of you know I have a serious problem with headaches. I've had a headache almost everyday since 6th grade. Well I usually get one around February through June, the spring seasons. And I literally get one everyday. Well I've been taking Zertec for a while now. And it's not working so well. So now my parents think it's another reason my head hurts. Well my mom said i could be immune to it, so that could be it.


But anyway I usually get a headache everyday after lunch. Like in 5th period. It's never in the morning, always the afternoon. So now they think I could be allergic to something. And for the time being they think it could be milk. So for the next couple of days I get NO dairy whatsoever. But see the thing is, I don't always take my medicine on the weekends and I won't get a headache, but I still eat dairy. So i don't know what's wrong with me. And i'm gonna die cause everything I eat has dairy in it. Every morning I eat cereal, cant. I have mayonnaise and cheese at lunch, can't. And my mom was like i'll fix u a salad for lunch. My dressing has milk in it, and even my Special K bars have milk! Aahhhh im gonna starve to death!

No comments:

Post a Comment