Saturday, May 31, 2003

Christin is over here right now! She spent the night. She's camping at harrison bay for 2 weeks (the 2 weeks ending on wednesday) so i got all excited since she was so close and i said we had to do something together lol. So after school yesterday when i got home she called and i begged my parents to let me drive over there by myself in my car lol. At first my mom was like NO NO WAY, and i was like DUDE come on! It's only 3 miles down the road and when i get near there the speed limit is 20! So she said call your dad. So i called and he gave in heahea. So i packed up my stuff and drove over there and i prayed the ENTIRE 3 miles there lol. I was so scared that i was gonna do something bad lol. But it was all good. I had like the ranger dude behind me the whole way there so it was like mom was there haha. But then i parked next to her trailer (which is the cutest thing ever lol) and then we drove down the pool, which we could of walked to but we wanted to ride in my car lol. So we went swimming and there was like 5 people there so we basically had the pool to ourselves and we were talking and all and then like 45 to an hour into our swim time, a group of church/day care kids came. And there were about 30 of them. All middle school. So they come and were like oh no. And we had our stuff laid out next to the fence and they just decide there gonna put all their crap around us where we cant get to it. So i get out and move everything over for them, im nice i know (sarcasm). And then they all were screaming the entire time and splashing water and then some girl was backstroking and she hit me in the head with her hand! She hit me! And i was like in shock and she goes, oh im sorry and swims off like it was nothing and then one of her friends behind us some distance starts laughing! So by that time we got sick of it and we went back to her trailer and hung out. And then i asked if she could spend the night and she could so we decided to go for a joy ride and get her car washed lol. So my mom wanted me home for dinner so i went home and ate and cleaned my bathroom and then i went back to her house around 7ish and we hung out some more and then she followed me to the gas station and we got icis lol. I wanted to drive us but my mom forbid me to take anyone with me since it was the first time i'd been on the road alone lol. So then she realized she'd forgotten her purse, so we went back and got it. And then on the way home, she drove up next to me in her car and she talked on the road lol it was great. And then we came home and got online for forever and then i did her make up which she loved lol. And i think were going swimming again later today, i'll write more later! bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment