Thursday, May 29, 2003

No more Coach Heleton! Praise the Lord! Ok me and Lindley did good on our exam in there though. We had to get into groups and we were partners and we had to cover 3 chapters. We had alcohol, tobacco, and drug abuse. So for each chapter we wanted to bring in food that goes along with our info. So for Drug abuse we didnt have any food but then i thought I could of gotten candy pills lol but anyway we did power point for that and made a poster that was the shape of a pill bottle and it was colored like one. And then for Tobacco we did a poster shaped like a cigarette and we were gonna hand out candy cigarettes to everyone but we couldnt find em! So we had tobacco gum! lol its the big league chew thats shredded like tobacco. And then for alcohol we had a wine glass poster and had sparkling grape juice in wine bottles, u know like welches? So we poured them that and gave em gum so it was all good. And at the end we had a whole pack of the gum left and for some reason Shelley and Jamie wanted me to stuff the whole pack in my mouth at once lol. I dont know why but they did and then everyone cracked up so i did lol. That was interesting. The pack probably had 10-15 pieces of gum in it so i ate it in sections and would take one section out and then when i was done i added it all together. I almost choked there was so much gum. But everyone got such a kick out of it lol. And then i took it out and all these poster boards were in the garbage so they told me to stick it to it and i did and it was a massive ball of spit and gum and it slid down the poster some, it was great lol. I said i wouldnt eat gum for a while though lol.

And then yesterday Megan gave me my birthday present! I flipped out! It was a little box she had painted black and then on top she had broken some plastic or something into all kinds of pieces and spelled out I heart BSB and then all around that she had pieces of mirror she's smashed. It was the cutest thing. And then inside she put red white and blue star buttons and 4 leaf clover buttons! I was so excited i about peed on myself lol. It was so great u have no idea. I dont know what im gonna put in it yet though. Probably something BSB lol. Ok Megan just so u know when I make my BSB video, thats gonna be on there and i'll say my friend Megan made this for my 16th birthday lol.

I had english and spanish exams today. Spanish was a piece of cake but English was kinda hard. But i didnt study too lol. After we took the exam we got our compliment sheets though. That was fun lol. Those sheets are fun. It made me feel good. I'm gonna put the compliments on here just cause I want to lol.

1. I love BSB and Legolas, too!
2. You're so nice and you have a great smile and good attitude.
3. She is a fun and outgoing person who I like to talk to.
4. You're so sweet to all the people and UR funny, too. :)
5. She is friendly to everyone.
6. You are sweet and your BSB obsession is hilarious.
7. An extremely nice girl.
8. She is someone that you can always rely on to listen say something funny or sing BSB.
9. I like the way she listens to me and gives me advice.
10. Corndog, nice hair, love it. Thanks for letting me bother it.
11. You have fun, elf hair!
12. Akways fun to be around.
13. She smiles alot and seems to enjoy everyday.

lol those crack me up. And then before the exam Ben was sitting behind me and he drew a smiley face on the back of my arm just because he said he was gonna die if he couldnt lol. And he almost ripped my hair out since he was using them as reigns lol. And then after the exam he was like i cant see the smiley! So he grabs my arm and rolls my sleeve up and he goes there ya go, show off those guns lol i was like surrreeee Ben haha. I was like Ben were not gonna have english together anymore! cause we had it together last year. And he was like yeah im gonna miss u Cortney, ure so fun lol and he came over and was trying to give me a hug while I was sitting down and it turned into a headlock lol. I swear he cannot be gentle or quiet, everything he does is loud and strong lol.

We took Christin home today too. She is camping at Harrison Bay so we took her home.

I got my license yesterday! It took 2 1/2 hours before i drove though! When i was done my knees were shaking lol. But my pic looks bad but thats ok. No biggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment