Saturday, May 10, 2003

Ok I was gonna talk about elections yesterday, but if you wanna read go to Megan's journal (sorry cant do the link thing, im not that coordinated). Well anyway let's see.... Aaahhh oh yeah, i'm going to saturday school in a few hours! Joy! Well I don't mind that much cause im already up and I have nothing else to do except go look at my hopefully soon to be car in GA. So I think this is better because I had time to study and I have all the time I want to take it. But when I missed it, i missed 3 days of one week in a row too and I missed how to do it all. So I didnt know how to do the w/s last night. Yay. But SS is gonna be fine cause theres gonna be a big party of us sophmores there lol. Christin's comin and Jillian and Jamie, i've never been and I think I picked a good day don't ya think?

Yesterday after school Adam came and picked me up and we sat there for a while waiting for someone to be nice and let us pull out, cause he parked in the MS parking lot on the side next to the fence. So were waiting and waiting and he always likes to keep the windows down, but yesterday he had the air on. And Robby hadn't walked to his car yet (which is right above where Adam parked), cause I KNEW that if he saw Adam he would come and talk to him. And I told him to roll down the windows for some reason or another and he did. And i did that b/c his windows are tinted, so yeah u see what I mean. Well anyway, we finally get pulled out and were sitting there. And then I see Robby walking up from the locker room im guessing and I was like YES! But then Adam decided to roll up the windows, of course. And then he's walking towards his truck and I know he saw Adam cause he got this smirk on his face. And he walks over and he rolls down the window, and Adam was like hey man what's going on? And I have NEVER seen Robby this excited/have facial expressions like this before when he was talking to him (ok you have to understand he was like this b/c he bugged the CRAP out of Adam during football a while back. And I don't mean a little, it was constant torment, and he always talks to me about him and how much he loves to harass him). Well anyway back to the convo. Then Robby goes, "What's happnin? What is happnin? (it was HILARIOUS, well to me at least, sorry haha). And Adam had on his stupid cowboy hat and he was like nice hat there, and some other stuff and then he left cause we were blocking traffic. Oh it was great. But then of all days for that to happen, I didnt wear any make up.

IM GETTING A CAR!!!! AAHHHH!!!!!! WE WENT AND LOOKED AT IT TODAY AND ITS PERFECT! IM GETTING A CAR!!!! IT'S A 2001 RED MUSTANG CONVERTIBLE!!!! I CAN GET IT TUESDAY OR WEDNESDAY!! But im not 16 for 11 days lol. Who cares!?!?!?!?! IM GETTIN A CAR!!!! Now just so u know, when my parents say I can take people around, I will haul any of u around that want a ride :)

No comments:

Post a Comment