Saturday, May 17, 2003

Well the chorus program went well, and hot too. I sat there and sweated the entire time. Since the gym has no air conditioning (and where does all of our thousands of dollars of tuition money go to?) i sat there and sweated the ENTIRE TIME. I got up when it was our turn to sing, an hour later, and my dress was wet on the front and back. Yeah it was wet all right. And then when we ALL got up there, the 200 of us or however many there were, i was sweating really bad. Ahhh why do I have to have sweat genes this bad? My entire family sweats like this. We sit there and sweat. Everyone used to stare at me in volleyball cause 20 mins into practice, all we would be doing was bumping and it would pour down my face. It was gross. Ahhh lucky me. Well anyway I was right. The slide show did last for an hour ahhhhhhh shoot me now.

Anyway, today around 1 or so I was counting my I Love BSB's, and im almost done counting by the way, so i'll be done writing soon too lol. Just thought u'd like to know that lol. Well anyway my dad knocks on my door and asked if I wanted to go drive my car and I was like YES! SCORE! But it didnt matter cause I was gonna drive it to chorus tonight, but it monsooned outside our house right before we left, so we didnt drive it. So we drove to Chik Fil A this afternoon and Adam said that people would look from their windows at the car lol. I was like yes! But the only bad part was like i was frying in the sun while I drove. I could feel the heat the whole time. I'm gonna get my tan from my car lol. But then when we got home, sweat rolled down my leg from the crease, and when i got up, my shorts were soaked and the leather was wet. Ew.

No comments:

Post a Comment