Friday, May 16, 2003

I GOT MY CAR!

I got my car!!!!!! Ahhhh!!!!! Score!!!! We went right over there after school yesterday and I had a hay day lol. My dad drove it home and I blasted the radio lol. Ok this car has a system in it already! It has front and rear speakers, 6 disc cd changer, and the bass is SO loud. It booms and if I touch the dashboard, I can feel it vibrate lol. I can't wait to blast Backstreet Boys in it lol, i've already got Millennium and Black and Blue in the cd player lol. The only poo part of the whole cd this though, is that my cd burner is poo and it won't copy cds, only like burn from the computer, so I have to download all the songs that I already have on disc, to burn onto a blank cd. That's gonna take a while. Poo on it.

But anyway when we got home and after dinner and all me and dad went and took our route and drove it so I could get a feel for it. It moves really well. The wheel is really tight (no not "oh hey man that is tight! Not Kris K at school lol). 'Tight' as in, if u move it a smidge, the car moves, it's easy to handle. But the brakes aren't as tight as the van, I have to push a little harder on those. But dad said we can get em tightened later. I told him last night when we were at a red light that I felt special cause I had a converti and that on tv and in the movies, u always see someone in a converti at a red light when everyone is looking around at the cars lol. I felt cool lol.

Ok tomorrow is our chorus concert. Do u have any idea how long were gonna be there? Forever! Were last to sing and we have like 6 songs to sing just by ourselves, and then all the other choruses have to sing too. Oh goodness and then that stupid slide show will take another hour, I know your thinking, no it wont, oh yes it will. Trust me on this one. It took that long last year and I thought I was gonna kill myself. But I think the whole show will be fun. The 6th grade should love us too if they get to watch lol. I love them there awesome lol. "HEY GUYS, I WENT TO THE STORE AND I BOUGHT AN APPLE, A BANANA, A LLAMA, AND A ZYLAPHONE!" haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment