Wednesday, May 14, 2003

Ok im really pist off right now. I was suppose to go right after school and get my car today, but no, the Fed Ex people couldnt leave the check like they were suppose to now could they? No they didnt! We were suppose to get a loan today in the mail, cause they came yesterday and no one was home so they left a slip of paper that said that we werent home and all and that since no one was home they couldnt leave the money. That was fine cause they said they would try again the next day. But on the slip of paper it said if your not home and u want us to leave the money anyway, sign and fill this out, so we did. They didnt leave it! And my dad took off half a day of work and all for this. But it's ok cause he went to the car place and made some deposit on it so it's ours and were getting it tomorrow. But it ruined my day cause i've waited all week for it and I was so excited about today and then I get in the car and my mom was like dad called and he sounded mad and he said go home. So I was like joy. But it's ok I can wait one more day, it wont kill me.

But anyway class day was crap today. When we finally got up to sing, it's never felt that good to stand up. Omgosh it was wonderful. But anyway my skirt kept getting blown by the wind and on the way to the risers, the last step was steeper than I thought and I stepped down and almost fell. Yeah I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment