Tuesday, May 27, 2003

NO MORE CHEMISTRY!

PRAISE THE LORD! NO MORE CHEMISTRY! omgosh u have no idea how happy I am to be out of that class. Ahhh i thought it would never end. Ok I have to admit for the first time i didnt study for this exam. I went over the review sheet once, and all my tests once and i didnt really comprehend what I was reading cause I was watching tv actually lol. I was like ya know i dont care about exams for once. Cause if u really think about it, exams arent that important unless your almost failing or on the border line of a D and C or B and C or whatever. Cause otherwise if u have a 99 in a class for one nine weeks and a 98 for the other, pretty sure ure gonna have an A even if u bomb it lol. I think i would concentrate more on regular tests in the year than exams. But anyway that was my soap box, well i thought the exam was pretty easy considering i didnt study. I knew alot of the stuff, it surprised me. Mrs. Taylor gave everyone an ultraviolet bead bracelet, she said this is for yall to remember chemistry bye. I was like umm... haha...sure. They are pretty though in the sun. There clear in general and then in the sunlight they turn different colors there cute. I think i wanna go look for some more and make a necklace lol.


I have my Bible and Health exams tomorrow. Shouldnt be too hard. I'm just glad we dont have anymore full days. Oh the days go by so quick when their half ahhhh i cant wait lol. And then im going to get my license after school tomorrow! yay! From what i hear, i think i know what the course is and it's easy as poo lol. Me and mom drove it after school today, or what we think it is. I know my way around there anyway cause we go to the mall that way sometimes so it's all good. But Christin kinda scared me when she said that if u dont park between the lines or u go over a curb, its an automatic failure and u cant take the test again for another month :(. Better not do that lol. Pray for me and wish me luck guys! If i get it im gonna beg my parents to let me drive to school the last day. I dont think they'd mind as much since it's a half day and since no one is in the bottom lot lol. Today I saw Brittany's lone car down there so i'm gonna ask lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment