Thursday, May 1, 2003

Gatlinburg tomorrow! Woo! Ya know I wasnt excited about this trip when I first found out about it b/c i've been there too many times to count and besides I always get sick after a trip. But then I saw a Dollywood commercial and there gonna have festival of nations through may 11th and there gonna have Ireland! So now im going to see Ireland lol. Someone said (I think it was Jillian or Casey) that maybe the Irish dancers from Williamsburg would be there, haha I wish. But anyway then the schedule isnt packed at all which is good cause I do not like to do EVERYTHING. Were eating, singing, going to Dollywood, church and home. Sounds good to me. But ya know we could have the Lord's Supper on the buses on the way home, then we could get home quicker. Just a suggestion. But anyway we have to be at school by 6:30 tomorrow morning, yay. Ok I need to pack and do some other stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment