Wednesday, April 2, 2003

Hola everyone! I'm over at Spurling's house right now. This is the second night i've spent the night this week lol. I spent Sunday night too.

Well the family reunion went pretty well. Besides the fact that for 30 minutes i sweated in the sun and stood there looking stupid, it was pretty good.

Well anyway it's rained cats and dogs. It has hasnt it? It was awful yesterday. When I came over to Ashley's i got soaked lol. Oh speaking of yesterday, me, mom and adam went shopping yesterday. The only reason Adam went is b/c my mom bribed me haha. Well anyway we went to Khols, Goody's, and Target. That whole strip lol. Well anyway we needed to get Adam some stuff for his apartment in Khols and I freaked out over the junior patriotic shirts, they were the cutest thing EVER! Well the only bummer was that if i liked a certain shirt alot, they wouldnt have my size. Isn't that always how it works? Well anyway i got 2 cause they were 5.00$ each, i got one that has a coffee kettle on it and it says like America's best cup of joe or something, it's patriotic lol. And then the other one has some stuff written in red and glitter. So as we were leaving, theres a British woman who works there and has a strong accent and my mom asked if she was working on the 4th and she goes oh no, thats the day there gonna keep the Brits out. HAHA. I cracked up when she said that!
Oh yeah, i also bought a big American flag and i'm gonna tie it to the back of my car once it stops raining lol.

Well then at Goody's i got the last purse that i had wanted, yay. And at Target I went in and got a game for vacation with Emmy and it's gonna be her early bday present from me since it's this month. She's gonna love it.

Well then i came over here at like 5:30 last night and her mom was like Cortney's spending the night isnt she? And Ashley was like no, and she said well she needs to stay cause of the rain lol. So i called my mom and she came and brought me my stuff lol. Well anyway i'm gonna scoot my boot! Only 2 more days till the 4th! YAY!

haha i just finished washing off my war paint lol. That's what my dad calls it lol and then he'll say we attack at down lol. I always crack up when he says that :)

Well i didnt get back from Ashley's till 7:15! We went to the mall at 1:30 and ate lunch and then her mom wasnt coming to get us till 4! But she didnt get there till almost 5. But anyway we had fun. We went to Victoria Secret and she got some makeup and i'm obsessed with a scent there that im gonna go back and get tomorrow. But anyway she got some new eye shadows and the woman that worked there helped us and Ashley loved how she put on her eyeshadow and made her show her how lol. So we went home and she practiced on me lol. And usually i only wear eye shadow on my lid, but she put it on my browbone too and it looked AWESOME. I mean she used like 3 diff colors of brown and some white stuff as like frost and some glitter and it looked like movie star make up lol. And she couldnt believe how good it looked and she was ecstatic and then she did my blush and lipstick too. If i dont wanna get my makeup done for jr/sr then i'm gonna get her to do it lol.

I put my flag on my car that i bought. It looks pretty good but u cant see the blue unless u look on top somewhat. I attached it with bungee cords too lol. I hope it doesnt fall off lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment