Thursday, April 10, 2003

Well Casey came over but she didnt bring her video camera. Poo. And I had ALL my BSB stuff out. So now it's just sitting in the corner... Oh well, we can do it another time I guess. Well anyway we had the best time! She came over around 4 and we went straight to the mall. I swear we walked that mall 4 times. We parked at Parisians and went in and got a smoothie and then we walked down and went into Aeropostale and they had all those glittery shirts I love so im gonna go back and get some. And then we went in more stores and looked and then we went into Lane Bryant and I tried on some clothes. And then we saw Casey's best friend Jamie. She always talks about her and I was happy to put a face with the name. She's the sweetest thing and is just like Casey in personality lol and shes gorgeous too. I felt real good walking down the mall with 2 gorgeous thin girls (sure) lol. Well then we went everywhere and back again with Jamie. She had just picked up her prom dress and she needed shoes so we went EVERYWHERE. And then we went to this little cart in the middle of the mall that had all this pretty jewelry and hair pieces. It had those curly scrunchies that match ure hair color and they did one on Jamie and they put a little like a half tiara thing in front of that which was pink so it matched her dress and it looked great. They had long hair pieces too. I told Casey thats gonna be my hair one day but its gonna be real instead of fake lol. So then finally we left and both of our feet hurt.

And we went home and ate and we ate ice cream and watched American Idol. And then we talked for a long time. And then we finally went to bed and we got up to rain AGAIN and we went and walked and then we went and ate at Ankars. And then we went and got gas. Ok that was the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. This huge black guy pulled up who was driving a car that was obviously too small for him cause he heaved himself to get out lol but thats besides the point. Well he was in Highschool im guessing cause he had a Tyner football shirt on and had huge muscles, he reminded me of a black Adam haha. Well anyway Casey got in the car and she said he was singing to himself behind her in line and we were smiling and looked at him when he walked out and he noticed us. And he was at his car and he goes, Why yall laughing at me? And Casey goes i'm just smiling lol. And he said something else and she said Signal Mountain and he was like why are u out here and she was like cause im spending the night with my friend. And he was talking to Casey and he goes, you sure are a pretty little thing LOL and she looked down and was like thanks.... lol it was so funny.

I put up my Elvis and Legolas posters finally! YAY! There so pretty! I put Legolas like directly in front of me so I can stare better :). I moved 2 BSB posters down behind my shelf cause I had room if u can believe it lol. Casey goes, u have a balled spot right there and I was like yeah but u cant see the posters. But I put em up there anyway and u can see all 5 of my men's heads behind the shelf so its fine and dandy lol. I'm tired of rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment