Thursday, April 3, 2003

We had career day on tuesday. I got all my first choices. I got all my first picks last year too and I was surprised since I was a freshman. Well anyway I put down the Anethesiologist and that guy talked SO much. He kept talking after the bell rang. Well I walked in last into the room cause we got let out late of Bible which is in the MS and I walked into Coach Cole's room last and looked stupid. There was no where to sit! Even the computer chairs were taken! So I kinda stood there with my stuff and I didnt know what to do, so then I saw Emmy and she told me to come sit with her. So I sat in her seat and she sat in my lap. That was a bad, BAD idea. Don't get me wrong, Emmy is not fat and shes not heavy cause I can lift anyone on my legs and back, but she sat on one leg for 30 mins straight. I could barely walk when I got up. I couldn't feel my leg when I was going down the stairs.

So then I went to the Physical Therapist. That was ok, not really my thing. Then I went to the Pediatrician. I didnt like that guy at all. I don't know why I put that down in the first place though. But anyway the guy asked generally who wanted to go into medicine, and people raised their hands and we all put them back down. And then at the end he started randomly calling on people. Just like picking people that he remembered that raised their hands. I was like dude, way to put us all on the spot. I was like praying Lord, please don't let him pick me, please dont pick me. And he didn't. So I was ok. I think i've got some anxiety problems man. I think I might have a case of social anxiety disorder, not kidding.

Well then today was TShirt day. All the sophomores could wear their shirts they got when they got their class ring. I walked in and we got there early today cause we took the interstate cause we wanted to see the new Sonic, it should be opening soon, hopefully this month. But anyway we got there like 10 mins early, and even when I get there 10 till the bell rings, there are usually only 5 people there. So I walk in with my shirt on and I see NO ONE. Everyone that is usually there has their stuff around, but there not there. So I was like oh great, i'm gonna be the only one with this shirt on and look stupid. But then they all came out of the bathroom so i was like shoo, that was a relief cause they all had their shirts on lol.

But anyway there was some mess about Lacie and Christin, not gonna comment on that one cause I don't know the whole story and I heard rumors about it so i'm not gonna open my mouth. All I have to say is that people need to keep their mouths shut when they werent there to see it and they werent involved. If you say/do something at school, everyone knows in 10 mins. It's sad it spreads so quick.

Were finally on Spring Break, thats a relief. What a way to end it though, I had 5 tests today and 2 research papers due. My goodness these teachers are insane. At least I dont have any homework. Mrs. Taylor told us to finish our lab, but I did it in class so I don't have to worry about it. It was the funniest thing, this morning we were pulling into school and my mom goes, wow Taylor is in a hurry to get here isnt she? And I go who? And she goes Mrs. Taylor, she was in that volvo, she was speeding to pull in, she was in a hurry to start Chemistry lol. We watched Pobre Ana in Spanish today too. It was REALLY cheesy, but not as cheesy as Mrs. Jones' outline video, that is # 1 cheese. I didn't know Ana was going half the time cause we've read so many Ana stories in that class. But I liked it cause I could understand her and everyone else cause they talked slow lol. I swear I won't survive if I ever meet someone who is actually spanish and it's their native language. They speak too fast for me to comprehend it! I'm trying to translate in my head as they speak but I can't translate and listen to the word in spanish at the same time. Ahh i'll have to work on it.

Me and dad are going car looking tomorrow! YAY! Were gonna get up and go eat somewhere and go to GA and look for cars, I can't wait! Yay yay yay! Ok me and my mom went to the tanning bed for the first time this year yesterday and I laid for 8 mins and I could see a line when I got out of the bed, but i didnt look burnt. But then this morning I woke up and my back was in pain. I got up and looked and it was red and i have 3 bulbs lines on me that are real thin. Very attractive. But then my bra hurt it all day cause I was so red. Pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment