Sunday, April 6, 2003

I am the boredest person known to man. I have been home alone all day with the cats and a headache ive had since yesterday. I've done nothing. I hugged my dad when he came home cause i was so excited someone was home lol. Casey is suppose to come over tomorrow though and spend the night. Were gonna film my BSB video for MTV! FINALLY! After all this time talking about it im finally gonna make it and send it. I just have to find the address...

But anyway then on Wednesday im getting my haircut and me and mom are going shopping. And then Thursday me and dad are going to Nashville! yay! Well were going to sign for Adam's apartment, but were going to a mall first lol. I was like I wanna go to a mall! And then Friday i'm bored again. Joy. Oh well. I thought I would tell u all how bored I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment