Monday, April 7, 2003

Well I had a wreck....sorta

I went to go see Legally Blonde 2 on saturday with my mama! It was SO cute! I loved it! It was crowded for 5:00 too. I dont really have much to say lol. Oh yeah, i started my period on sunday and im leaving with Emmy on Wednesday! And were suppose to swim the whole time! ahhhh i hate being a girl. We go through so much pain. Guys do nothing! They suck :)

Well yes ive had my first car mishap this afternoon. It freaked me out majorly. Don't worry im fine lol. Well let me explain what happened.

Ok so i drove myself to the track and i when i got there i put the top up cause it has been raining all day. So i went and walked and then i get done. So ya know i go to my car and i get in and i turned on the ignition or the battery so to say b/c i was gonna fix my cds and put the top back and all, but i didnt want to turn the motor on cause i didnt wanna waste gas for a few mins.

Well anyway so i'm ready to go and i put my foot on the brake and put the car in reverse cause i was backing up, but instead the car went forward! So i thought ok Cortney u just put the car in drive instead of reverse, but no i checked it several times to make sure it was in reverse and it was. So where i was parked, i was sloped down somewhat and right infront of me was a little ditch.

So i put it in reverse again and it went forward and then i did it one more time and it went forward and i put it in park and then all the sudden i start rolling forward! I went into the ditch and the front of my car hit the pavement, but it didnt do anything to the front or anything or to the rest of my car for that matter. But there's some rubber thing that came off, that i got back. But anyway im in the mudd cause of the rain that doesnt stop and thankfully there were 2 guys there walking too. And one was at his truck which was somewhat over from mine.

So im in the ditch freaking out and he goes "hey are u ok?" and i was like yeah im fine and he was like do u need some help? And of course i said yes cause i was freaked out but then afterwards i realized
1. he was shirtless and he look good shirtless
2. he look good in general

lol so of course all im thinking is CRAP! I havent shaved my legs in over a week, im sweating like im in the desert and my bangs dried parted in half last night so i look somewhat like a boy and my hair is sticking out with sweat and grease and oh yeah i had no make up on. I felt great yeah.

Well anyway since im in the mudd he comes down and he got in and i was explaining what happened and he goes u want me to try and get this out of here for u? And i go yeah. So he got in and before he put his feet in, he was such a sweetie and he goes im sorry im gonna try and not get your car dirty and i was like oh dont worry about that lol, but really i was like awww! ure so sweet! So then he cant just go in reverse cause the hill is a bit too steep and he's stuck in the mudd. So he turns it around and he tries again a couple of times and he got it out! He fixed my car and got it out of the mudd. And i go omgosh how did u do that? He kinda laughed and he was like i dunno lol. So i said thank u a million times and waved bye to him and i started home and freaked out and called my dad on my phone and told him what happened the whole way home and he said it was ok and not to worry and that he'd check it out when he got home. Ahhhhhhhh i was so scurred. My knees were shaking when i got out for the guy to fix it lol.

Well then i told my mom and she freaked out and she was like maybe u shouldnt be driving yet and i was like mom! I've been driving alone for like a month now, one little mishap isnt gonna kill me. But i expected her to freak anyway, but it's all good. Oh but the thing is, after i talked to my dad on the way home, i realized why it went forward and believe me i felt REALLY stupid afterwards. I realized that i hadnt ever turned the motor on. Yeah thats right, anytime u just have the ignition on of course the car is gonna go forward, what else what it do? And i freaked out and i was like my goodness how blonde can i be!?!??! and then i thought ok that guy must of thought i was a complete fool lol. Wow, cant do that anymore now can i? But I did get rescued by my price charming! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment