Tuesday, April 22, 2003

I thought today was gonna be great. I thought hey well I dont have to go to Bible cause I have that writing thing and then they said it would go into some of 3rd period, so I was like dude YES I GET TO MISS SOME OF HELETON! (I know i spelled it wrong, i did that on one of my papers by accident and he wrote on there, my name is HELTON, and I got a 97 on the paper and he hadnt made ANY other marks on there, sounds like someone was in a bad mood that day). Well they divided everyone up by last names like they always do and I was in Jimmy's class (haha, Adam calls him that just like everyone else lol). And lo and behold, look who walks in the room to be our teacher person? HELETON! Omgosh I about flipped. I was talking to Jillian when he came in and I made my eyes big and I was moving them in his direction and she didnt get it lol so I pointed and she saw and she screamed too lol. Now I see why she always hated that man lol. I was always like why? and now I see why lol. So instead of 30 mins of that man, I had an hour and 45 mins. My goodness I thought I would die.

But anyway I was like hey I can go and get my research paper grade next period so that will revive me. I walk in and shes not there. And NO we didnt get our papers back! Ok I was about to kill someone at that point. She was suppose to have them monday, didnt, probably cause she was too lazy to grade them. And then she didnt bring them tuesday cause of the rain, "i dont wanna get em wet." Now I doubt many people are gonna care if there paper has some water on it since everyone throws them away anyway! All I wanna know is my grade, i can look at it later. And then today, shes not here cause she left early! Ahhhh! And then Meenal said she had 5 more to grade during her class, which was 1st period. I dont get it, Mrs Taylor (even though I think her and Coach Heleton are tied on the, I hate u scale) can grade everything that day and get it back the next day WITH a print out. It takes Mrs Jones a month to grade everyone's tests. And plus Mrs Taylor has just as many classes or more than Mrs Jones. Ahh what does that woman do so that she cant grade our stuff?

I completely forgot about the Spanish test today. It never even crossed my mind. I studied right before and I know I got all the word matching right but I dunno about the people ones. Oh well, one bad grade wont kill me lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment