Thursday, April 17, 2003

Well hello all. I had a great day. I didnt go to school and im not even sick! Haha! Yay! Well, I went to Nashville with my parents today. We had a little joy ride there and back lol. Well they had to go and sign something for Adam's apartment and they went last week too and i was gonna go last time and i couldnt, so they said i could go this time since i was off Friday. Well anyway i got up early, not because I had to but b/c i woke up early. I get up at 6:35 for school and i got up at 7:05 today.

Well then we left at like 10:30 and I took 2 LOTR books, the lotr, and the unfinished tales which i borrowed from Mrs. Roland and I listened to the Fellowship soundtrack and the Two towers soundtrack while i read haha. Well anyway since i got up at 7 and ate at 7, i was hungry at 11:30 like i usually am cause i eat lunch then, so were in South Pittsburgh and we stop at McDonalds haha. So we got a burger and fries. And then we went to Hickory Hollows Mall. I have to admit, it was kinda poo. I think our mall is better lol. They had the same stores and all. So we got there like at 12:30 i think and we go in and get lost in Dillards haha. And then we wonder around and then we ate something else. And then we go to Walden Books cause I wanted to look for a music or book store to look for LOTR stuff (haha im lame i know). Well anyway I go and I see LOTR books like at home, but they were all LOTR and no extra books. And then I look to my right and almost pass out. They had almost every book that goes along with LOTR. I bought 3. Theres like 7 or 8 left though which is fine, i can buy them as i go along lol. I havent really looked here for them, so we might have em somewhere, but if not, next time we go back to Nashville, i'll go and buy more lol. And to top it off, as I was about to pay, they had LOTR bookmarks that we dont have here! And they had 1 Legolas one left! AAHHH!!!!!! I couldnt believe it! I snatched that thing up and thought it's mine! it's all mine! And after I paid I saw Gimli was on there, which is fine with me lol. So then we did that thing with Adam and came home and got here around 7:30. It's been a long day. And I have homework to do tomorrow and this week, yay. Bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment