Saturday, March 29, 2003

Howdy. I'm bored as usual so im gonna update again. Well I woke up this morning and as usual I went and weighed myself and the scale said i've lost 3 pds since Friday morning! I FLIPPED! But I think its water. But the thing is on Friday I ate the amount that I usually eat at lunch. Cause usually I eat however much I want at dinner and I didnt eat that much friday night. So I dont know man. That means i've lost 6 pds this week and I still have to weigh myself tomorrow before the week ends. So i'm ecstatic. But I think i'll gain some back. I've lost too much too quick to keep it off. But hey i could be wrong, i dont mind that at all lol. That's 8 pds or more (gotta see tomorrow) in 2 weeks and before it took me a month and a week to lose that. So i'm doing pretty good lol.

Adam's on a date right now with Katie L. There going to Jr./Sr. together so there out tonight. She's so nice.

I think i'm gettin my hair cut this spring break. I wanna cut some but I dont wanna chop it off cause I love it long. And last time I cut it no one could tell. I asked everyone and no one could tell. So im gonna cut more and put more layers in. Maybe this time people will be able to tell lol.

Casey didnt make cheerleader :( I didnt know who made it so I sent a text message to her and asked and she said no but she was fine with it. She wasn't real big on it in the first place so im glad shes not upset. I thought she did good anyway. Except for her toe touches, which werent too bad, but she knew she couldnt do one anyway so that doesnt matter lol. She got off the ground and thats all that matters lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment