Friday, April 4, 2003

Happy 4th of July!

YAY! IT'S MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY! HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!! Today has been great. I got up and we cheated and had pancakes, which were SO good. And then I went and got dressed and I got out all my patriotic tshirts, i have 13. And i thought about changing into one every hour like i did 2 years ago, but i decided not to. But anyway the flag i had bought to go on the back of my car didnt work out too well, it wouldn't stay. So instead, i took it and tied it around the sleeves of my shirt, so it looked like a cape! HAHA! And then i've had my red, white, and blue star lights on all day and i have 3 patriotic dolls that i sat on my bed. And then I have 2 hats. One is one i got from Williamsburg, it's one of those 2 cornered hats, the triangle kind, its my fave. My dad called me Pauletta Revere haha. And then my other one is an Uncle Sam hat. So i put it all on and put ribbon in my hair and i put a flag sticker on my face and went down and showed my parents. They died :) And then I took 2 pics and i'll post em later if yall want. I took one of me in my car too with my attire on lol. And then i've been watching the American Revolution marathon on the history channel all day. Ahhh i love it lol i always look and see if its on and it is all day today! YAY!

Were gonna go see fireworks tonight! YAY! My dad said we might not go cause work can call him, but i said not seeing fireworks on the forth is like not opening gifts on Christmas morning lol. So were gonna go to Cleveland and watch. And we got some of our fireworks too, i wanted some sparklers and we got some smokebombs and bottle rockets. I think were gonna take my car, so i'm gonna sit in the back and hold my flag going down the interstate and let it fly haha. Cant wait.

Everyone show their patriotic spirit and wear red, white, and blue! And please try and remember the true meaning of the holiday people!

No comments:

Post a Comment