Saturday, April 12, 2003

Howdy guys. I got my hair cut today! yay! Me and Jillian's journals will match now lol. I got 4 inches cut off total and then I got some shorter layers in it. I love it. I wanted it this way last time i got it cut when no one could tell. But hey it's cut now so its all good. It curls better too. She always said if I got layers, it would make it light weight and not as heavy as one length which is what I've always had.

Went to the tanning bed yesterday, this is like mine and my mom's 5th visit or so this year. And I went for 10 mins and thats alot for me since im so pale, cause I went 8 mins the first time and then went down the next 2 lol. But anyway i'd been using a rag on my face so i would fry it too death but I wanted some sun on it so i wouldnt be so pale so i didnt use one this time. I looked fine last night but when I woke up i looked like rudolph. Under my eyes it was red but my nose was the worst. It was SO red. But it's almost gone now so it's ok lol. Ok I don't see how people go to the tanning bed and fry themselves the way they do. Me and my mom signed up for 15 visits just so we can get a base for like the whole summer and after this i wont go anymore. I don't care if i get anymore sun during the summer, i feel like im killing myself slowly if im dark brown. Ew. No thanks man, i'd rather be pale.

No comments:

Post a Comment