Monday, April 21, 2003

I had fun today in Spanish. I was partners with Megan H, that was fun lol. Usually im partners with Bart or Robby, cause Bart ALWAYS screams my name whenever the word partner comes out of Mrs. Lee's mouth. And im like ahhhh i wanna be someone else's partner for once! I love Bart, hes great, i just want a different partner every once in a while lol. But anyway I asked Megan if she could tell me some stuff about Harry Potter cause I rented the new one on video over the weekend. I must say, the leader of the Quidich or quidage sp? team has the best accent! He's Scottish! I went back to that part in the movie just to hear him lol, but anyway.. I asked Megan some stuff cause i didnt understand and she explained to me and then she kinda gave me the slip of something in the 4th book and Megan W freaked out! She was like DONT TELL HER! It was the funniest thing. Cause ya know i was thinking about reading them, and Megan was like u ruined it for her! Cause I was so surprised! I gasped when she told me lol. But it doesnt matter that she told me, i woulda found out if i'd read the book anyway lol. ANd I was like it would be like me just telling u the end of lotr and she covered her ears and was like NOOO!!!!!!! And i was like Megan! Im not gonna tell u! calm down! lol. Haha i love her. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment