Sunday, April 27, 2003

Ok so i forgot to say the other day that after Christin's party, me and my mom went to the new sonic at 10 at night lol. It was PACKED! Ok well anyway we ordered and i told my mom that I would have to tell Hope that we christened it lol. And then 5 mins later Hope and her dad pulled up! They were across from us and I could see her dad, but the sign was blocking hope lol. So I sent her a text message and I saw her look at her phone, and the message said, Hey Hope, look to your right, Sonic! -Cortney, and she saw me and they waved lol.

Well anyway, it sucks to be sick. I feel like crap. I'm not coming to school tomorrow. Last night when I went to bed I had on socks, flannel pants, and 3 shirts and my covers up to my neck and I was still cold. And then every hour I would wake up and turn over and I couldnt get to sleep or comfy, so I woke up at like 7 finally cause I was sick of trying to sleep. Ahhh doctor cant come soon enough. I flipped out yesterday cause I am NOT gonna be sick for the chorus trip on friday. I have to get better by then. Cause when u have a cold, u hate to talk, and singing is a whole other ball game.

No comments:

Post a Comment