Wednesday, January 22, 2003

Well I made some Lembas. They tasted ok when I first made em, but they tasted really salty and I had only put like 1 teaspoon in. It musta been something else that made it taste bad. Well anyway i took em to school and alot of people tried them but then Danielle tried em and said they tasted fine but they had a bad aftertaste. So i tried it and it did! omgosh they had gotten worse! And i had a headache later on that day and thinking about the taste made me even sicker lol. So i'm gonna try the other recipes and hopefully they'll be better. I just chose an easy one cause i didnt know how much stuff we had to make em. I mean they werent that terrible, but i have to say they were pretty bad lol. Now all my friends think i cant cook lol. I always thought that they would be like a thick, cream/white colored tortilla type thing and the middle would be moist and the middle would be SUPER sweet. So i'm gonna shoot for that next time lol. Hopefully those will be better. Sorry to poison u all!

No comments:

Post a Comment