Thursday, January 16, 2003

SNOW!

AAHHH SNOW!!!!!! Ok even when the word 'snow' is said, everyone gets into an uproar. Well we got 4 inches at home baby! Were all excited and hoping it snows today in Chemistry and all and i was just thinking if were off it'll be tomorrow. So we go to lunch later on and its doing NOTHING. And then 10 mins into lunch it starts snowing. Then it gets a little harder, then in Spanish its monsooning snow outside! We all didnt wanna work, we just kept looking outside lol. But then people were freaking out cause alot of people live on a mtn. so they kinda cant get home. And everyone was calling to go home.

Well actually everyone was asking to use their cell phone but Mrs Lee wouldnt let us cause the office said no. But she was gonna let us use her phone. But people were leaving before they even said school was canceled lol. But there was at least an inch outside when i left and that was around 1:20 or so. So 2 hours after it started everything was covered. I let like 5 people use my phone in Spanish too lol that was funny. But it was so weird cause everyone was calling someone and then on some people's phones it said all circuits are busy! That many people in CHattanooga were all using the phone at the same time lol.

But were off tomorrow too which i pretty much figured we would be lol. 4 Day weekend baby! But nothing really happened today except everyone wanted snow which we got plentifully lol.

I played hookie yesterday! HAHA! We i went to bed the night before at 8:15 i think and i actually fell alseep cause i was about to fall over at 7 lol. So i go to bed and wake up at 4 with the most awful headache. And i think it was b/c i had slept so long. Have yall ever had a sleeping headache? My body was rested but i said i wasnt and i MADE myself sleep more i guess. But then at 6 or so im pretty much awake just groggy and my mom comes in and goes "Missy, Missy, do u wanna go to school?" And i was thinking ok is it snowing or something? lol and i was like no i wont go cause she asked if i wanted to use a hookie day. But actually she needed more sleep so she musta been SUPER tired cause shes NEVER asked me if ive wanted to stay home so she could do something. So i get up like at 7:30. We go to Taco Bell for lunch and then to Sams and then to Books A million. I drove to TB and home from Books A Million. Woo! I just started driving to school in the morning. Thats an experience lol. But ya know i usually only get 2 hookie days a year and this was my second one and i was like poo cause i wanted to use it on Awards Day. But my mom was like now u cant take anymore hookie days for a while now so i was like SCORE! I get more than 2! So i'll use my next on one Awards Day lol. So when im not there, u'll know why haha. SNOW TIME!

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT SAY AAHHHHHHHHHHHH ENOUGH TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST FOUND OUT THE BEST NEWS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT TELL U WHAT IT IS BUT ITS AWESOME!!!!!!!!! IT WASNT A YES OR NO BUT IT WAS A NOT RIGHT NOW! AAHHHH!!!!!!!

Oh yeah a little note, AJ and Sarah canceled their wedding! I dont know if they postponed it, or canceled it completely!

No comments:

Post a Comment